Our areas of expertise include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- General Lighting and Power
- Fibre Optics
- Cat 5, 6 and 7 Cabling Networks
- Coaxial Cabling and Termination
- Voice Cabling and interfacing with Network Cabling
- Security access control and CCTV installation, maintenance and service
Certified design and Installation company for
In-Form Electrical Data Communications was established in 2000. Tony Gregg established the business with a “can do” attitude which has seen him build the company into a business with 7 crew on-site, 3 office staff and a fleet of 5 vans.
In-Form Electrical Data Communications regard WH&SMS seriously and have been CM3 certified since 2014 with annual audits and re-certification. We have a proven record of systems in place to ensure safety of all staff is paramount with most staff being Level 2 First Aid compliant.
In-Form Electrical Data Communications hold monthly “toolbox talks” where we collectively discuss and review important training and encourage an open forum to ensure all issues are resolved.
Communication and consultation is a strong focus with consistent and up to date training for all staff with respect to safety, product knowledge, industry updates and plant and equipment use.
In-Form Electrical Data Communications staff are reviewed every 6 months in which the training requirement and areas of opportunity are assessed. Staff are encouraged to take ownership of and responsibility for their assigned job.
In-Form Electrical Data Communications main stream of work is small to medium commercial fit out work. We have experience in all Electrical requirements for office fit outs, including lighting and lighting control (C-BUS), Exit and emergency installations with test facilities.
Being a Siemon certified Designer and Installer we install, service and support all Data & Telephony requirements.
We have extensive experience in shop fit outs as an Electrical contractor to Dominos Pizza Enterprises. In addition we do fit out work for the Cheesecake Shop and Muffin Break in Victoria. We have completed the refurbishment of Domino stores and performed the roll-out of computer equipment ensuring all PCs, Think Centres, Printers, GPS and phones are operational and communicate with their IT Support.
In-Form Electrical Data Communications is also experienced in the following:
- sound-masking in office space;
- supply and installation of overhead projectors;
- supply and installation of MATV and aerials;
- supply and installation of PA system and speakers;
- supply and installation of panic/duress alarm systems;
- supply and installation of body protection requirements for medical centres;
- testing and tagging with equipment and software download results;
- exit and emergency testing;
- residual current device testing with equipment and software to download results;
- data cabling testing with the latest Fluke DSX 500 tester and software to download results; and
- security access control and CCTV installation, maintenance and service