OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
In-form Electrical Data Communication is compliant with all current OH&S standards, policies & procedures. Engaged within the company is a full time qualified OH&S practitioner who oversees all safety processes within the organisation. In addition we are fortunate to be able to provide OH&S consultancy services on a contractual basis including the following:
COVID Safe return to work consultancy
General OH&S consultancy
Site Safety Inductions
OH&S Management System review
- The OH&S Management Plan covers the scope of work, activities and areas of responsibility conducted by In-Form Electrical, Data Communications.This OH&S Management Plan is in accordance with the requirements of the following standards:
- AS/NZS ISO 9000 (Series) Quality Management System;
- AS/NZS 4804 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems;
- AS/NZS 4801 OH&S Systems Guidelines;
- AS/NZS 4581 Management System Integration;
- AS/NZS 4360 Risk Management;
- In-Form Electrical, Data Communications OH&S Systems and Procedures, Manuals and Requirements; and
- In-Form Electrical, Data Communications Occupational Health and Safety Requirements.
The OH&S Management Plan will also address and fully comply with:
- The current Occupational Health and Safety Act and subordinate legislation relating to the health and safety of all people affected by the legislation;
- The Accident Compensation Act and other relevant subordinate legislation;
- The current Electricity Safety Act, Regulations and relevant subordinate legislation;
- The current Environmental Act, Regulations and relevant subordinate legislation;
- Local Authorities Ordinances;
- (Where Applicable) Relevant Commonwealth Occupational Health & Safety, Rehabilitation and Environmental Legislation; and
- Client and/or Customers specific requirements provided there is no compromise of any of the above legislation.
Where no such legislation or standards exist, In-Form Electrical, Data Communications will apply “world’s best practice” principles.