Reference/Testimonial for In-Form Electrical Data Communications
In-form have provided electrical & data cabling works on several projects for this company, occasionally these works include design/construct, but mostly being engineered & inspected independent consulting engineers such as a regular consultant company we use being ECM group.
Some of the recent projects that we have had In-form working on include:
- Wisewoulds Lawyers, levels 5,6,7&8-419 Collins st Melbourne. Lighting, power & structured Cat6 voice/data cabling
- Vision Australia, levels 1 & 2- 45 Princes HWY Dandenong. Complete refurbishment of electrical & data cabling to both levels inc. replacement of metering & switchboards.
- Tennis Australia (current), complete re-cabling of Rod Laver Arena computer room inc Fibre & Cat6 back bone, Emerson UPS installation, underfloor cable trays & outlets, re routing terminating & testing of remaining in service cabling
- Alcatel-Lucent, levels,3&4- 215 Spring st Melbourne, adds moves & changes, routine Maintenance
- Hall & Wilcox Solicitors, levels 30&22-600 Bourke st Melbourne, Backbone, fibre & voice cabling, Cat6 structured outlets, lighting alterations inc modify C/bus controls & general power
” We used Inform Electrical for the fit out of our new premises in 2007.
Tony and his team were in charge of the full rewiring (comms and electrical) and also providing continual electrical and comms support. They provided a well tailored solution and carried out the works in a very professional manner with fantastic attention to detail. All works were carried out on time and to budget with very minimal fuss.
I would strongly recommend Inform Electrical to anyone considering an office fit out. “